Wednesday, December 28, 2011

If you are a STOMP fan you will be a BLUE MAN GROUP fan!!!

Don't know what to do during the holidays! I have a great idea for you go see Blue Man Group at the Ottawa National Arts Centre. It is a great show!



The values of the show are incredible and great for children as well as adults.  The Ottawa Citizen's review said it quite well  ... this show illustrates today's obssession with electronics and technology.

Including the audience in this type of show in my opinion is definitely a must. Either it be inviting and audience member for diner on stage or otherwise it adds a form of entertainment that is missing in today's shows (if you are not a child).

After doing some research on Blue Man Group before the show I was surprised to find out that they have been doing this since 1991.  I guess they were way before their time!!!

I am a HUGE fan of STOMP went to see it twice and am pretty sure that I would go see it again if it came to Ottawa in the near future. The question is would I see Blue Man Group again . . . I think I would. This show I believe is one of those shows that is never the same even if you see it twice in the same time year.

Don't wait get your tickets here! Plus if you get tickets for December 31st there will be a party at the NAC following the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment