Thursday, December 2, 2010

Burlesque!!! A definite must see!!!!





Following a long day at work Melanie and I decided to go see Burlesque, Christina Aguilera's first acting job.  I must admit I am not sure what I was expecting probably a flop similar to Britney Spears' Crossroads movie.

Oh was I surprised when I had to restrain myself from clapping after the musical numbers. This movie is classified as a musical but it is so much more. . . it is an experience!  I am not a fan of Cher but I enjoyed her two numbers.

All in all this is a DEFINITE must see in theatres!  I didn't want it to end!  Now I have to wait 2-3 months before the DVD release . . .  :(

Have you seen Burlesque?? Did you enjoy it??

1 comment:

  1. Yes I loved it! Thought it showed a different vocal range for christina . Her voice was not growly in all the numbers. Loved the one when she sings the ballad, and burlesque finale. This would make a great broadway show!

    ReplyDelete