Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Draw for 3 pairs of tickets to Legally Blonde at the NAC

As you may know I am the social media reporter for Broadway Accross Canada's Ottawa chapter. I talk about the different shows I see in Ottawa as well as other cities and promote the shows when they come to Ottawa.

What is coming up at Ottawa National Arts Centre??? The broadway version of Legally Blonde :) Trust me this is a must see (I saw it in Toronto this summer).

This being said Broadway Accross Canada is happily giving me 3 pairs of tickets to the premiere show of Legally Blonde on December 28th. What do you have to do???

This will be a trivia contest; how well do you know the storyline, the cast, etc. The contest will begin this Wednesday (December 8th) and will end Wednesday (December 15th). Each correct answer gives you a ballot in the draw.

What do you have to do to participate?? You can answer the daily trivia on my facebook status or comment on my blogposts (www.bgenier.blogspot.com).

Please let me know if you have any questions and of course good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment