Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Continuing on with the reading topic . . . .

I just finished my first book of 2011 and I am now inspired to give myself a goal for 2011.  How many books can I read in a full year??  How about 30? Yep lets go with 30 and if I reach that I will adjust it.

I have also discovered this great website where there are reviews on EVERY book and you can track the books you have read.  You can also enter contests to win pre-released books, signed copy or simply copies of popular books.
http://www.goodreads.com/

Let me know what you think?!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's amazing. I'm going to start keeping track of the books I read too! Thanks for the great idea. I have just finished my first one as well. As for the number you gave yourself, I think it's a good number, but I have a feeling you are going to surpass it!

    Happy readings!

    ReplyDelete